Tgk Jangan X Tgk

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Be Nice to people around you....

Salam...
I always thought that i can work alone..without help,i can make things done perfectly..but i forgot something...i am not alone...i'll always need people around me to help me sometimes...like lifting heavy things (when moved to my house now)...the conclution is, never make a fight with people...who knows someday you'll need their help...emm i hope i'm not like that...haishhh...just sharing about some people...who thinks that this is their world...and you can do EVERYTHING that you want...ok done babbling for today...daaaa


XOXO
ita

p/s :whats the relation between this baby and my babbling?? errr no answer =P

No comments:

Selamat Datang Ke Blog ZiEtA

My Pregnancy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

~mY AgE~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers