Tgk Jangan X Tgk

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Tension!!!

A bit tension today,, eh salam all..

haiyaa,,,i really3 dont like being in the middle of two road,,suddenly remember poem form 2,,two roads diverged in the yellow wood..anyway,,always want to satisfied each party are not an easy task..well i always known as follow others when doing something,,but how can i do it in the same time...really hate it...and yet,,i'll lose myself...now i really dont know what i'm going to do....emm forgive me if my vocabulary is wrong and my spelling is incorrect..haissshhh..just want to express my feeling in my on9 diary...emm...bye guys/girls...............


p/s : dont know what pic should i upload so better i upload both...haishh...can i just DO both??

No comments:

Selamat Datang Ke Blog ZiEtA

My Pregnancy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

~mY AgE~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers